The St. Louis Chapter of IFMA’s mission is to provide a learning and networking environment among a diverse membership, while helping supply its members with the tools to achieve their professional goals.
The St. Louis Chapter currently has 250 members representing small and Fortune 500 companies in the metropolitan area. IFMA members value their membership because it has enhanced their career development, provided a forum to interact with other Facility Management professionals, and provides an avenue for professional certification.
The St. Louis Chapter of IFMA is celebrating 25 years, and is one of the best local chapters, with monthly educational programs and opportunities for you to network with your peers.
How Does IFMA Benefit You and Your Company?
- CFM and FMP Certifications makes you marketable!
- Increased opportunities to broaden skills and knowledge in all FM related areas
- Networking with professionals locally and globally
- Research reports, publications and conferences
- Personal Development
- Career opportunities/Resume Postings
- Increased efficiency and productivity in your facility management team.
IFMA events are learning and/or networking events. We encourage you not to use IFMA events as selling events. Meet and network with other members and follow-up with people that might be interested in your product or service at an appropriate time. Be prepared to cultivate a relationship, not a sale. Be a resource to building members.